Thursday, January 1, 2009

My New Year Amendments

I always take few of the amendments every new year..But dont check if im following them or not..But this time im declaring them in open..Hope so i will follow..:)


1.  Most important of all..I dont want to be on bench anymore..I want work..I want project..I dont want salary without any hard-work..As i was getting from last 2 months..And this should happen within next 15 days..

2. I want to crack cat this year...Dont know how..But i have to..Will start studying for it soon..And will study according to cat rules, not with mine like last time..

3. I will start saving some part of salary from now..I dont know where i spent 80k of my salary..But this will not happen this year..

4. I will continue flirting..But healthy one as i always do..Will not care what everyone thinks..Because its my life..

5. Will give call to one of my friends daily from long list of my friends..So that they dont complain anymore that i only call them on their birthdays..

6. Will continue my amendment of last year 'not to use abusive words' this year also..

7. Will become part of one of the NGO's in the city..

8. Will not remain single anymore..Im not tired of being single..But i want to love someone...:)

9. Will reduce my weight from 69kgs to around 62kgs..

10. Will continue writing on this blog..So guys keep reading...:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR..)

3 comments:

Trinaa said...

no new yr resolutions 4 me..but i hope u fulfill everyone of those u've made.. have a happy new year! :)

swati said...

so many amendments..good to see tat ur determined to follow it..happy new year..

Unknown said...

Thanks trinaa n swati..happy new year to u both..:)