Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Back to square one..

Suddenly my life is taking u-turn against my wish and Im not at the driving seat..Getting the comfort of chauffeur..But whose the chauffeur now??
TCS??
Destiny??
God??
Or me myself??
Whosoever is the one..But Im not liking it..After 6 months of bench I finally got bit satisfied..But satisfaction came with very short expiry date..At least I got tagged to the project..I started learning something..It was not up to my expectations..But what has happened according to my expectations till now??But still better than nothing..
But now Im back to square one..Im again on bench..Project bench this time..

P.S. - Don't know what I want but I just don't want to start believing in destiny and luck..:)

6 comments:

MadMax said...

yo mann.. why u complaining when ure gettin paid for not doin anythin..chill the f**k out in the F**kin' bench..ofcourse I agree there wudn be any value addition as u'd be rusting ur brains and b**ls stayin inactive..but there are so many things u can still do.. I shudn even be tellin u all this..anyways good to catch up on ur TCS life.. peace out !!

Anonymous said...

relax....i mean i cant say that of course without being in ur shoes........but then the only thing that can tackle this situation is patience.......

cheer up......

Bhagwandaas........

Unknown said...

@shashwath
@shankar
guys me doing the same but it hurts as its just the start of the career..and its not what all i expected with all the sacrifices i made..
anyways thanks..:)

Shankar said...

well i know yaar.....i can say i know atleast half of the sacrifices u hve made personally........but then u just cant stop trying.......

Shankar said...

try harder......dnt lose hope....who knows what might be in store for you.......

Unknown said...

@shankar
doing the same bro...