Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Quarter End Results..

Its April..Month not just known for April Fool..But also known for companies quarter end results..As i don't own any company till now..Still I will be declaring results..Not my job results but results about my amendments which i took on 1st Jan 2009..

1. I have finally got project..Didn't got in first 15 days of this month as i wanted..But lately got one..And its Citi Auto financial..:)

2. Im still not able to study for CAT..Just not able to manage time..Don't know why is it happening..But im pretty worried about this..:(

3. I still havn't started saving part of my salary..But i don't regret it now as i was involved in buying few necessary n special things for my family..:)

4. Im still on my way to flirt..But not the way i use to..Actually not getting sufficient time..:(

5. Im calling one of my friends daily and that too religiously..And both my friends and me are happy..:)

6. Im now really a good boy as im not using abusive words in spite of watching roadies and splittsvilla regularly..:)

7. Im still not able to find one NGO to join..Anyone having any info regarding that..Please do update me..:(

8. Im still single...koi mil hi nahi rahi..:(

9. Havn't checked my weight..So dont know if its 69 or 62..:)

10.  I hope i wrote decent no of posts and hope it goes on..:)

So, checking my goals and my results i declare 60% bonus to myself..:)

6 comments:

Tres chic! said...

5. When is my turn?

Unknown said...

@shavi..
for what u want ur turn??

Unknown said...

First of all congrats for the work, which u got lately..... believe in the saying the slower the merrier.

Secondly... u should read this months India Todays supplement Aspire. here is d link, in case u r nt able to get it on book stand. It deals widely on workin in NGOS. Must read.

http://emagazine.digitaltoday.in/IndiaTodayEnglish/13042009/aspire/Home.aspx?supplement=y

Unknown said...

@ Pranav..
Thanks bro..u read this magazine or searched for me:??

Unknown said...

I happen to see it in my office library, which otherwise s full of books on Antitrust & Competition Law....... I myself am looking for a brief stunt with an NGO, wherein my legal background can be of help to them. There are many NGO's in Delhi, but look for type one, which interest u, in respect of their goal....
Therefore the first part to your question that whether i read this magazine or not, fetches u the answer above.

On to the second part, that whether i searched it for u.... the answer is yes, coz the e-magazine is not that easy Google......took me time, but was worth the effort.

Unknown said...

@Pranav
Thanks bro for all that effort..:)