Saturday, November 22, 2008

Im a flirt, really??


..Flirt..Flirt..Flirt..This is what i hear from everyone around me..N still hearing..Girls boys n everyone..Even my girlfriends says im flirt..But im a flirt, really???

This questions just makes me lost in my thoughts..Thoughts to which i dont have an answer..But how can i know the answer when i dont know what flirtin means..
My mom says im a flirt bcoz i talk to so many girls..Dont I have right to have a female friend..Or should i get inspired by dostana or fashion..Even that relation is also not considered good...Maybe i will never b able to get married if I enter into some relation like that..My female friends says im flirt by the way I talk to them..the way I pamper them..cant I pamper them as a friend??cant I talk in that way to see smile on their face??N if they dont like flirtin then why the hell do they talk to me??on the other hand they always asks me to teach them how to flirt..N I always have one answer..I dont know how to flirt...N this is the truth..My male friends call me flirt..Bcoz wherever I go I make new female friends.. N bcoz of my breakups..But let me again tell them I havnt ditched any girl...N dont leave old friends when make new ones..They then say this is what flirtin is...is it so??I have thought so many times..Searched dictionaries..dictionary says..Flirtin is To make playfully romantic or sexual overtures....But im still away from such things....

Im still in confusion...If any1 of u can explain me that im flirt..Please do tell me...But i will still not leave flirtin if it is actually flirtin only..Bcoz this is the way i live..N accordin to me im not doing anythin wrong...:)but will really like to know what exactly flirtin is.....





5 comments:

Unknown said...

hats of to u dear.... waise yeh sab kaheen se copy to nahi maar rahe naaa???? hahahaha

Unknown said...

vooooooooooooooooooo.kewl man....... nice 1 bro......

Anonymous said...

hmmm...all guyz r flirts.. a generalization i know but lotsa girls r flirts too...n when u tell them that, they flare up! i mean itz k to flirt... harmless flirting doesnt kill...n everything is taken as flirting nowadays so there is no standard definition of flirting...wad i see as flirting u may not...juz dont go overboard...dont do excessive sweet talk... i dunno if u do but itz a turn off... be urself....some guyz juz hit it off easily with girls n some girls easily with guys...not a big deal but society labelz it as flirting! it'll change eventually...n i think i'm going talking too much...so stay the same... i mean ur frenz like u coz U r U rite...so chillofy n enjoy!

Unknown said...

nope i jst think u r too good n clear frm heart.......n people r jealous of u cz f ur jovial nature...n its so sweet of u to take care f ur frnds... hey girls b thankful to him instead of saying him flirt......

Unknown said...

Thanks...ananta...:)